Bomanite is happy to announce the Annual Decorative Concrete Project Award winners! Bomanite Licensee Beyond Concrete located in New Jersey, received several awards for their outstanding projects. a Gold Award was received for their imprint work, with numerous patterns for the Steuben Street Apartments as well as a Gold Award for the Exposed Aggregate Revealed work at the Westchester Country Club.
Texas Bomanite was awarded the Gold Award for the Best Bomanite Custom Polishing Project for their work at The Richards Group, polishing floors high above ground level to a dangerous edge. Harriman’s Bomanite received the Gold Award for the Best Residential Imprint Systems Project for their stamping and staining techniques installed for their homeowners driveway.
Additional awards were given for Silver and Bronze categories, to view all of the winners and their amazing projects, please see the link below.
We’d like to thank all of our Bomanite licensed contractors who submitted entries for this year’s award contest. The Bomanite Decorative Concrete Annual Project Awards has been a tradition for more than 25 years for Bomanite Licensed Contractors to submit their outstanding projects for the year. Bomanite Licensees compete among the best of the best in order to be recognized for their hard work and creative talents. The winners are announced at the Bomanite Annual Conference, held in various cities from year to year. This is a taste of artwork and craftsmanship in the decorative concrete market that can be achieved by the Bomanite network of decorative concrete craftsmen. Please take a look at the award winning projects.
Bomanite Commercial Imprint Systems Category
- Bronze Award: Progressive Hardscapes – Phoenix, Arizona – Villas of the Caves
- Silver Award: Texas Bomanite – Dallas, Texas – Canyon Falls Development
- Gold Award: Beyond Concrete – Keyport, New Jersey – Steuben Street Apartments
Bomanite Residential Imprint Systems Category
- Gold Award: Harriman’s Bomanite – Spencer, Indiana – Private Residential Driveway
Bomanite Exposed Aggregate Systems Category
- Bronze Award: Bomel Construction Company, Inc. – Anaheim, California – Grand M Hotel
- Silver Award: Bomanite Toronto – Ontario, Canada – Private Residence Driveway
- Gold Award: Beyond Concrete – Keyport, New Jersey – Westchester Country Club
Bomanite Toppings Systems Category
- Honorable Mention Award: Beyond Concrete – Keyport, New Jersey – Stout Bar
Bomanite Custom Polishing Systems Category
- Bronze Award: Premier Concrete Construction, LLC – Wilton, New Hampshire – Private Residence
- Silver Award: Colorado Hardscapes – Denver, Colorado – Denver International Airport South Terminal Expansion
- Gold Award; Texas Bomanite – Dallas, Texas – The Richards Group