Bomanite is happy to announce the Annual Decorative Concrete Project Award winners! Bomanite Licensee Bomel Construction Company located in California, received the Gold AND Grand Award for their outstanding project the Great Wolf Lodge Resort. The custom boardwalk pattern and Alicante Pattern with a Bomanite Alloy Finish showcased great talent and design for this grand indoor waterpark.
Bomanite Licensee, Musselman and Hall Contractors, located in Missouri, brought home two Gold Awards. A Gold Award was received for their Exposed Aggregate Sandscape Texture work for the Garmin Expansion project. Bomanite Con-Color was used intricately with three different shades to create the design to match the exterior of the building. Their project KU School of Business Capitol Federal Hall used the Bomanite Custom Polishing Renaissance System to provide durability and sustainability, with the center and focus of the project on a 24’Jayhawk logo.
Texas Bomanite, located in Dallas and Austin, was awarded the Gold Award for the Best Grasscrete Pervious Concrete Project for their work at the Sprouts Farmers Market, providing LEED status to an environmentally conscious corporation. Licensee, Concrete Arts, located in Wisconsin received the Gold Award for the Best Specialty Project for their artistic techniques installed for the Light Rail System.
Additional awards were given for Silver, Bronze and Honorable Mention categories, to view all of the winners and their amazing projects, please see the link below.
We’d like to thank all of our Bomanite licensed contractors who submitted entries for this year’s award contest. The Bomanite Decorative Concrete Annual Project Awards has been a tradition for more than 30 years for Bomanite Licensed Contractors to submit their outstanding projects for the year. Bomanite Licensees compete among the best of the best in order to be recognized for their hard work and creative talents. The winners are announced at the Bomanite Annual Conference, held in various cities from year to year. This is a taste of artwork and craftsmanship in the decorative concrete market that can be achieved by the Bomanite network of decorative concrete craftsmen. Please take a look at the award winning projects.
Bomanite Grasscrete Project Category
- Gold Award: Texas Bomanite – Dallas, TX – Sprouts Farmers Market (MPF)
Bomanite Specialty Project Category
- Gold Award: Concrete Arts, Inc. – Hudson, WI – Light Rail System (Sandblast)
Bomanite Exposed Aggregate Systems Category
- Honorable Mention Award: Bomanite of Tulsa, Inc. – Tulsa, OK – Tandy Family YMCA (SS/RV)
- Honorable Mention Award: Texas Bomanite – Dallas, TX – South Congress Hotel (SS)
- Bronze Award: Heritage Bomanite – Fresno, CA – Veterans Walk of Honor (SS)
- Silver Award: Bomanite of Tulsa, Inc. – Tulsa, OK – Harford Commons (Alloy)
- Gold Award: Musselman & Hall Contractors– Kansas City, Mo – Garmin Expansion (SS)
Bomanite Toppings Systems Category
- Honorable Mention Award: Texas Bomanite – Dallas, TX – Greenhill School Performing Arts Center (MT)
Bomanite Custom Polishing Systems Category
- Bronze Award: Texas Bomanite – Dallas, TX – The American Fallen Soldiers Project (PT)
- Silver Award: Heritage Bomanite – Fresno, CA – St. Lucy’s Church (MD)
- Gold Award: Musselman & Hall Contractors – Kansas City, MO – KU School of Business Capitol Federal Hall (RN)
Bomanite Imprint Systems Category
- Bronze Award: Carolina Bomanite Corp. – Charlotte, NC – Marriott Asheville
- Silver Award: Stephens & Smith Construction – Lincoln, NE – 8N Loft
- Gold Award AND Grand Award: Bomel Construction – Anaheim, CA – Great Wolf Lodge Resort